Update 1.20.0 Changelog
- Added new Dungeon Block "Longhorn", the first 15 floors are available. (For save files from before 1.20.0, go back to Bryce to view a new cutscene to unlock the new block)
- Added Dancing Bones enemy
- Added Digital Ghost enemy
- Added Sad Ghost enemy
- Added Pumpkin Sentry enemy
- Added Skeleton Sentry enemy
- Added Spider enemy
- Added Bat enemy
- Added Ethereal, a beneficial glitch for enemies that makes them immune to weapon damage
- Added Life Bolt Module
- Added Ghost Bolt, a hack that detonates glitch effects on an enemy to deal massive damage.
- Added Blue. A hack that turns enemies blue. It's in a chest by the graveyard in The Hub. Have a grand ole time.
- Mages now learn Fire Storm at level 30, a hack that launches several flaming projectiles in random directions.
- Warriors now learn Blizzard at level 30, a hack that deals minor damage to all enemies and inflicts freeze.
- Thieves now learn Stun Shot at level 30, a hack that travels straight, requires 2 turns to charge, and stuns enemies for one turn.
- Added pumpkin bomb weapon. A lobbed grenade that can damage multiple enemies for the same amount of health.
- Added a new set of equipment that can be found in Longhorn Block
- Added Ghost Blaster. A ranged weapon that can remove Ethereal from enemies.
- Added Shadow Blade. A sword that can inflict Glitch Weaken.
- Added Bloody Axe. An axe that can inflict bleed which prevents enemies from healing.
- Enemies in all blocks can now spawn with special modifiers that adjust their stats, size, and other special properties.
- Added Summon Elemental. A hack that summons an elemental that deals damage based on the weapon equipped to your right hand.
- Added cutscene that plays after Mecha Boat is defeated that leads into Longhorn Block.
- Added 3rd item stocks to the Pawn Shop and Sydney's Lab. 3rd item stock is unlocked upon unlocking Longhorn Block
- Added 4 new tasks to the tavern.
- Enemy's can now heal and buff each other.
- Added new music tracks that can play during cutscenes
- Added a secret shop NPC that can spawn in Longhorn block. He sells expensive modules for hax from other player classes that you can't normally access.
- Enemies have a new dissolved and particle effect that happens to their model when they die
- Added punching bag minigame to The Hub.
- Added damage text to the overworld that shows how much damage you take in the overworld
- New files now start with 3 power (up from 1)
- Camera rotation is now saved between battles
- You can now use trigger or the A button to press buttons in menus
- Made it easier to click buttons in the UI
- Deflected projectiles now have some randomness applied to their return trajectory
- Tornado hax now have a 1 turn cooldown
- Increased power of tornado hax
- Mirrored camera turn is now the default setting
- Changed the icon for low level guns
- Reduced throw power required for a spear to be thrown
- Reduced weapon damage for most weapons
- Captain Bryce now shoots multiple bursts of water bolts and they are now harder to dodge
- Thopter projectiles are now harder to dodge
- Enemies have new dissolve effects when they die
- Adjusted credit value of most equips
- The player's turn now ends automatically if no hax can be cast
- Nerfed Reaper Shark Damage by 50
- Lowered the PP cost of most flat-stat passives
- Fixed incorrect descriptions on flat stat passives
- Shrunk collider on the Pirate troll cross attacks.
- Shrunk the damage area of the aberration lasers.
- Made some optimizations to The Hub for a smoother framerate in the center of town.
- Fixed Reaper Shark's aim assist target being too low
- Enemy portal effects now appear where the enemy spawns
- Floor 0 of Sim Sim Tower will no longer be a boss floor
- Fixed reflected projectiles being gigantic
- Fixed crossbow bolt causing collision after hitting an enemy
- Shrunk Sniper shot's particle effect to more accurately reflect it's collider
- Spell select menus now turn off when the player's turn ends
- Fixed fight trigger with the Colossal Toxin.
- You can no longer close the menu in the Tavern
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.